NIELIT DOEACC CCC True False Question Answer in English
In this post of NIELIT (DOEACC) CCC True and False Question Answer in English we are giving you important CCC Question Paper True False. CCC Study Material We have already shared you. Read our upcoming post to read the post of CCC Study Material in Hindi. We have already read the post of CCC Study Material in English. CCC Question Answer Paper and CCC Solved Question Paper We are sharing in front of you.
Select TRUE or FALSE in Statements (CCC True False Question With Answer)
- You can print slides for overhead projector
- To insert a header and footer in a worksheet, select Header and Footer option in the File menu.
- Portable document Format is developed by Wipro.
- A blank line is also called as a paragraph. It is called as an empty paragraph.
- A smiley, is a sequence of ordinary printable characters, or a small image, intended to represent a human facial expression and covey an emotion.
- We cannot create Word Art object in a presentation.
- Power Point has more then twenty four slide layouts.
- Backup is the process of reinstalling emergency copies of information.
- When you create a formula that contains a function, the Insert Function dialog box helps you enter worksheet functions.
- You can apply a design scheme to the current slide or to all slides in your presentation.
- From the mail merge Helper dialog box, you can only open an existing data source but cannot create a new one.
- Backing up is not necessary.
- In Word, You can change the character spacing from the toolbar.
- You can add items to the Start menu of windows.
- The word organizer does not copy the Auto Text entries.
- You can create your own dictionaries in Word
- Pressing F1 is a common way to invoke help in windows.
- BIOS Stands for Basic Integrated Operating system.
- LENGTH O function is used to find the length of the string.
- The floating text (text not associated with objects in the chart) cannot be moved in the dchart area.
- Animation effects appear in the standard toolbar.
- Just as you can preview a worksheet before printing, it is not possible to preview a chart.
- 99 sales is a valid name for a cell or a range.
- Power Point allows you to differentiate you own animation effects.
- Internet is not a commercial information service.
- The network NSFNET was later renamed as Internet.
- The IP address space is divided into classes five in all which are given letter A through E.
- A protocol used for fetching e-mail from a mailbox is POP1.
- As long as you have your product key, you can reinstall Windows-XP using any CD, even one you borrow from a friend or neighbor.
- Hybrid computer is a mixture of both digital and analog computers.
- Default number of decimal points can be changed with the increase Decimal and Decrease Decimal buttons.
- To have Microsoft Excel always use a specific currency symbol, change the currency symbol selected in Regional Settings in Control Panel before you start Excel.
- The name of a cell or range can be same as the cell/range reference.
- =SUM (Sheet2:Sheet13!B5) adds all the values contained in cell B5 on all the worksheets between and including Sheet 2 and Sheet 13.
- If one forgets to put the closing parenthesis in formula and press Enter key, Excel gives an error message.
- To display the current time, the TIME () function can be used.
- You can have a different header and footer on each sheet of a workbook.
- It is possible to insert a sheet at the end of the work book.
- The Slide Sorter View button automatically sorts the slides alphabetically.
- If your text exceeds the size of the placeholder, Microsoft Power Point reduces the font size and line spacing incrementally as you type, to make the text fit,
- You can only split on cell of a table in a Power Point slide at a time.
- Press F5 key to go to Slide Show view.
- Lycos is an Internet search engine and web portal.
- Different elements in a chart cannot have different transition.
- When applying paragraph formatting, the entire paragraph must be selected, prior to applying the formatting.
- At a time you can open as many Word documents as your Taskbar can display.
- By default the Normal view shows 100% to Word document screen.
- The spelling and grammar check can only be done once the text is selected.
- In Excel you can indicate absolute references by a hash sing (#).
- The view menu in Word is used to create header and footer.
More CCC Study Material Question Paper With Answer True False in Hindi English
NIELIT DOEACC CCC Study Material Question Answer Paper Syllabus in Hindi
Doeacc CCC Introduction To Computer Study Material in Hindi
Follow me at social plate Form