NIELIT DOEACC CCC Accessories Study Material in English
NIELIT DOEACC CCC Accessories Study Material in English:-
Hello FRIENDS Welcome all of you in this post of NIELIT (DOEACC) CCC Study Material, CCC Study Material in English. In the post of today’s CCC Study Material, we are giving you information about parts of Computer Accessories. From our below given post, you can read CCC Question Answer, CCC Question Answer in English, CCC Notes in English, CCC True and False in English, CCC Practice Set Paper in English. In addition, we are also giving you CCC Study Material in Hindi and CCC Question Answer in Hindi.
ACCESSORIES (CCC Study Material)
As you know, WordPad is a simple word processor processor program incorporated in “Windows XP, which can be used to create any number of simple documents. Some commands and procedures. Which are used in powerful programs like Microsoft Word, are also included in WordPad. One such feature is chat we do no need to press the Enter key at the end of each line. The text you enter fits automatically into lines of equal measure. Before we get familiar, and start working with WordPad, let us learn to open the WordPad program. You may do so, by undertaking the following steps:
- Switch on your computer system.
- After a few seconds, the logo of windows XP appears on the screen and thereafter Windows XP Desktop is Displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Start button on the taskbar. Immediately, a push-up menu appears on the screen.
- In this push-up menu, move the mouse-pointer over the All programs option. Instantly, a sub-menu appears beside the All Programs option.
- Now move the mouse-pointer over the Accessories option of this sub-menu. Another sub-menu appears beside the Accessories option.
- Place the mouse-pointer over the Word Pad option in this sub-menu, and click the left mouse-button instantly, the Word Pad window opens up on the screen of your computer.
CCC Study Material in English
DOEACC CCC Study Material in English
Saving a Word Pad Document (CCC Study Material in English)
After you have created a document, you have to save it with a name for future use. Saving your document on the disk will make it available for the future use. To save the currently open document, follow the steps given below:
- On the menu bar, move the mouse-pointer over the File option.
- Click the left mouse-button over it. Instantly, a pull-down menu appears on the screen.
- Inside the pull-down menu, mover the mouse-pointer over the Save option.
- Next, click the left mouse-button over the Save option. The Save As dialog appears on the screen immediately. In this dialog box, we can specify the name and location for the file.
- For saving your document, you need to give it a name. let us name our document as Creative and save it on the Desktop. So type Creative. This name gets displayed in the box beside the File name option.Fig. 3
CCC Document wordpad English Study Material
- Now, you have to select a folder, say Desktop, In which you would save your document. Beside the Save in option, you will see down arrow button. To save our document in the Desktop folder, move the mouse-pointer over the down arrow button.Fig. 4
CCC Word Document Save As Study Material in English
- Click the left mouse-button. A pull-down menu instantly appears.
- In the pull down menu, move the mouse-pointer over the
- Click the left mouse-button. Immediately, all the files present in the Desktop folder get displayed in the rectangular box below the Save in option.
- Finally, move the mouse-pointer over the Save button and click the left mouse-button. Immediately, the Save As dialog box disappears from the screen and the Title bar of the WordPad window displays the name Creative.
Opening The Paint Brush Program (NIELIT CCC Study Material in English)
Hope you have returned refreshed. Let us proceed to work in a new Accessories program. You have already worked in the WordPad program of Accessories. Now let us work in another Accessories program called Paint. The Paint is a drawing and painting program. The Various tools and colours available in this program help you create useful and informative graphics that will make your following the Steps given below:
- Move the mouse-pointer over the Start button on the Task bar and click the left mouse-button on it. A push-up menu immediately appears on the screen.
NIELIT CCC Study Material in English
- In the push-up menu, place the mouse-pointer on the All programs option A second menu gets displayed.
- Move the mouse-pointer over the second menu and Place it on the Accessories option. Immediately, a third menu gets displayed on the screen.
- Inside the third menu, move the mouse-pointer over the Paint option ,and click the left mouse-button instantly, the Paint window opens u0p on your screen.
CCC Window XP Paint Study Material in English
Working in Paint (CCC Study Material in English PDF)
The paint window is made up of several parts. Following is a brief description of its various parts:
Title bar :
The topmost bar of the paint window (or any other application)is termed as the Title bar. This bar usually displays the program name and the name of the file you are currently working In.
: the menu bar displays a number of options, like File, Edit, View,…. Help. You can select any option of your choice byu moving the mouse -pointer over it and then clicking the left mouse-button.
as you can see, the Workarea section covers a major part of the paint window. The Scroll buttons -the left arrow scroll button, the right arrow scroll button, the down arrow scroll button and the up arrow scroll button, and the up arrow scroll button -are displayed on who two sides of the woekarea when you open the Paint program the entire workarea space is not displayed. You can see he entire Workarea by scrolling through the screen using the scroll buttons.
Colour box :
The Colour box is present at the bottom of the Paint window . This is the section from where you can select the colour of your choice.
On the left side of the workarea, you will notice the Toolbox consisting of the various tools of the Paint Program. These tools help you to create drawings. In the following section, we will learn how to work with these tools.
More Study Material for DOEACC CCC Notes Question Answer in English and Hindi
Follow me at social plate Form