CCC True False Question Answer Set 9
CCC True False Question Answer Set 9 :
NIELIT (DOEACC) CCC True and False Question Answer in English (Hindi) की पोस्ट में हम आपको CCC True false Question Answer (PDF) शेयर कर रहे है जिसे पढ़ने के बाद आप CCC Computer Exam Paper को आराम से पास कर सकते है | CCC True False Question in Hindi and English के पुरे 50 Questions पूछे जाते है जो बहुत ही महत्त्वपूर्ण है | CCC True and False Questions in Hindi and English की तैयारी करने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट बहुत ही महत्त्वपूर्ण है | इसके अलावा हम अपनी पिछली पोस्ट में आप सभी अभ्यर्थियो को CCC Question Answer in English and Hindi की पोस्ट पहले ही शेयर कर चुके है जिसे आपने पढ़ भी लिया होगा | CCC True and False Questions in Hindi (PDF) को Download करने के लिए हमे निचे Comment करके बताये | CCC True False Onlie Test Hindi and CCC Online Test Exam True/False के लिए हमारी Website से आप Free तैयारी कर सकते है | CCC Study Material पर्ने के लिए लिंक पर क्लीक करे |
True/False Questions (NIELIT DOEACC CCC Question Answer)
- You can guard your computer against viruses using an antivirus program.
- Programs such as word processors are known as utilities.
- A utility is a specialized program designed to make computing e3asier.
- “If your text exceeds the size of the placeholder, Microsoft Power Point reduces the font size line spacing incrementally size you type, to make the text fit.”
- You can only split one cell of a table in a power point slide at a ti9me.
- Press F5 key to go to slide Show view.
- Print Preview of word does not allow you to do any editing.
- “To fill a formula into a range, select the cell that contain s the formula and the drag the fill handle downward, upward, right or left as far as you need.”
- If you want to move large amounts of data within a worksheet or from one worksheet to another, it” s be3ttter to use the cut and paste method.
- You can paste the copied data to more than one selected cell range.
- “You can only insert one column, row or cell at a time.”
- Rows and columns can be inserted by selecting the Cells command from the Insert menu.
- UNIX is an operating system.
- Client us a branches of server.
- Sharing of executable files in LAN is not possible.
- LANs are arranged in star, bus, or ring configurations.
- UNIX is a GUI interface.
- To create a directory in DOS use DIR command
- To display the cont4ents of a file use LIST command.
- DEL command delete a directo0ry in DOS
- Compiler converts High level language.
- H EXA decimal value of decimal 34 is ACB.
- Decimal value of hexadecimal E is 14.
- Currently, the performance of tasks by robots is based on preprogrammed algorithms.
- Data can be a number, a word, a picture, or a sound.
- Strictly defined, a computer is a data processing device.
- The discrepancy between the “haves” and “have-nots” with regard t6o computer technology is commonly referred to as the digital society.
- One of t6he benefits of becoming computer fluent is being a save computer super and consumer and knowing how to avoid viruses, the programs that pose threats to computer security
- Trend-spotting programs, developed for business, have been used to predict criminal activity.
- Employers do not have the right to monitor e-mail and network traffic o9n employee systems used at work.
- “In Excel, the delete and clear commands perform the same function.”
- You cannot change the font style of the entire workbook by a single command. It can change only worksheet by worksheet
- The spelling and grammar check can only be done once the text is selected.
- One MILLBYTE is equivalent to 1000 Byte.
- The type of PROM that can be erased electrically is called EPROM.
- One megabyte is equivalent to 1024 B.
- When you delete an object, windows send it to the Recycle bin.
- A group of 4 bits known as Word.
- Record is a collection of File.
- The computerized processing of data can only be applied to the field of business.
- The data processing department is composed of the operations. Data control, programming.
- The computer operator is merely a button pusher and as such, requires no knowledge of the computer.
- A keypunch operator’ s job is operationally the same as the computer operator’ job.
- Time-sharing students concurrently employ the computer to process their program.
- “A Smiley, is a sequence of ordinary printable characters, or a small image, intended to represent a human facial expression and convey an emotion.”
- You can stop using the spelling checker at any time by clicking the close button.
- The View menu in Word is used to create header and footer.
- Check boxes are used to present options requiring individual on off decisions in message boxes.
- To include the document title and page numbers is a good reason to use a header or footer in your document.
- When using the keyboard to scroll, the insertion point remains stable.
Answer Sheet (NIELIT DOEACC CCC True And False Question Answer in English)
Important Link for NIELIT DOEACC CCC Study Material / Notes / Sample Model Paper / Question Answer / True False Questions in Hindi and English
Follow me at social plate Form