CCC True False Question Answer Set 5
CCC True False Question Answer Set 5:- Course on Computer Concept (CCC) NIELIT (DOEACC) Computer Exam 2018 की आज की पोस्ट में आप CCC True False Questions With Answer पढ़ने जा रहे है जिन्हें हमने CCC True False Notes के आधार पर तैयार किया है | CCC Objective Questions में से हमने इन Questions को निकालकर व CCC Study Material in Hindi and English में से सवालों को निकालकर DOEACC CCC True False Questions तैयार किये है |
NIELIT (DOEACC)True/False questions
- If you enter 55 A in a cell it will be treated as a number because it starts with a digit.
- When you clear the contents of cell, all the contents and formats of the cell are deleted.
- The AVERAGE0 function works as combination of SUM0 and COUNTO functions.
- Digital computers are used for analyzing, storing data, making calculations and controlling machinery.
- Computers with tremendous processing, storage, display and remote communications capabilities are available on desktop and palmtop models.
- Despite the increasing popularity of computers there are many misconceptions about them.
- Computers are fast machines but inaccurate.
- The processors today are very powerful with capabilities to process up to tens of millions of instructions per second.
- The intelligent terminals of a large system are basically input output devices which do not process data.
- If the company’ s various activities are all integrated by information through computer Network then it is called Enterprise-Wide-Networking
- “In Word, you can change the character spacing from the toolbar”.
- “E-commerce consists primarily of the distributing, buying, selling, marketing and servicing of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet”
- Word template does not include style formatting.
- The Blank Web page template of Word contains pre-formatted or pre-designed options.
- The Word organizer does not copy the Auto-text entries.
- Different cells with in a row can have different heights.
- The Auto Fit to contents enables Word to widen or narrow columns based on the contents you insert in Insert Table.
- Print Preview of Word does not allow you to do any editing.
- “From the mail Merge Helper dialog box, you can only open an existing data source but cannot create a new one.”
- The name box is at the left end of the formula bar.
- The intelligent terminals of a large system are basically input/output devices which do not process data.
- If the company’ s various activities are all integrated by information through computer network then it is called Enter-rise-Wide-Networking
- Individual computers together from the integrated computer System.
- A supercomputer is the most powerful computer. These machines are built to process huge amount of information and to do so very slowly.
- You can swap over the functionality of the left and right mouse buttons.
- Power Point has more than twenty four slide layouts.
- Bullets and numbering appears in the standard toolbar.
- The cell/range names are case sensitive.
- Previewing a worksheet is similar to previewing a chart.
- Clicking on the Print Preview button opens up the Page Set-up dialog box.
- A worksheet consists of 65,536 rows and 256 columns.
- The intersections of rows and columns from cells.
- A S4 is an example of relative referencing.
- A Pie chart has 3 axis
- The need to count was developed only a few years ago, following the development of the computer.
- Maintaining an accurate control of inventory was a problem faced by shepherds in ancient times.
- The computer presents no threat of IMPRESONALIZATION in a business of personal transaction.
- Computer personnel require no special training.
- Volume represents how often data is needed and received from the computer.
- MS Power Point is a Spread sheet program.
- When you start Power Point, it automatically displays a blank presentation.
- You can demote text by pressing [Shift]+[Tab]
- In the Outline and Slides pane, you can display either slide thumbnails or outline text but not both.
- You can edit text in Normal view or in the outline pane.
- Animation effects appears in the Standard toolbar
- Hybrid computer is a mixture of both digital and analog computers
- “When you create a formula that contains a function, the Insert Function dialog box helps you enter worksheet functions.”
- You can enlarge the sheet UPTO 5000% while printing.
- [Ctrl]+[End] moves the last cell containing contents in the worksheet in Excel.
- DOCX is the extension of MS-Excel.
Answer (CCC True and False Questions With Answer in English)
|1. F||2. F||3. T||4. T||5. T|
|6. T||7. F||8. T||9. F||10. T|
|11. T||12. T||13. F||14. F||15. F|
|16. T||17. T||18. F||19. T||20. F|
|21. T||22. T||23. F||24. T||25. T|
|26. F||27. F||28. T||29. F||30. T|
|31. T||32. F||33. F||34. F||35. F|
|36. T||37. F||38. F||39. F||40. F|
|41. T||42. F||43. T||44. T||45. F|
|46. T||47. T||48. F||49. F||50. t|
More CCC Study Material Question Paper With Answer True False in Hindi English
CCC Notes / CCC Topic Wise Study Material
NIELIT DOEACC CCC Study Material Question Answer Paper Syllabus in Hindi
NIELIT Doeacc CCC Study Material in Hindi and English