CCC True False Question Answer in English Set 4
CCC True False Question Answer in English Set 4:-
NIEILT (DOEACC) CCC Exam Paper में True and False Questions को बहुत बड़ा महत्त्व है CCC Ture and False Questions With Answer पुरे 50 Number के आते है जिन्हें आपको CCC Study Material in English and Hindi की पोस्ट को जरुर पढ़ना होगा ताकि आप CCC Study material पढ़ने के बाद CCC Ture False Question Answer को आराम से Solved कर ले | इसके आलावा CCC Exam Question Paper में CCC Objective Question Answer in English and Hindi के भी Questions पूछे जाते है जिसके लिए आपको 50 Number के Questions पूछे जाते है | CCC Exam Paper के लिए आपको CCC Notes and CCC Topic Wise Notes Study material and Question Answer भी पढ़ने होंगे |
- Default number of decimal points can be changed with the Increase Decimal and Decrease Decimal buttons.
- “To have Microsoft Excel always use a specific currency symbol, change the currency symbol selected in Regional Settings in control Panel before you start Excel.”
- The name of a cell or range can be same as the cell/range reference.
- A WAN covers a large geographic distance, world.
- A MAN covers a limited geographic distance, such as an office, building, or a group of buildings in close proximity to each other.
- Bandwidth refers to the capacity of the communications line.
- The spelling and grammar check can only be done for the selected text or entire document.
- A table can contain any number of rows.
- Print button on Standard toolbar in Word will print the entire document using the default settings.
- Gridlines do not print when a document is printed.
- Audio Output device can output only music.
- “If you text exceeds the size of the placeholder, Microsoft Power-Point reduces the font size and line spacing incrementally as you type, to make the text fit. “
- Change case command is used to change the capitalization of a sentence.
- The pace of social life is increased with almost every technology advancement and computers have contributed a lot to this
- The more computer systems are becoming easy-to-use with their agronomical designs and user-friendly software.
- ROM is a volatile memory.
- A system that can process two or more programs is called Multiprogramming.
- The channel with the greatest bandwidth is called broadband.
- The essential features of the TCP/IP protocol involve identifying, sending and receiving devices, and reformatting information for transmission across the Internet.
- The set of rules that governs data transmission is called prototype.
- A TCP converts text-based addresses to numeric IP addresses.
- On a network, a server can be a node.
- ROM is a Permanent memory.
- All attachment are safe and saved.
- It is impossible to send a worm or virus over the Internet using in attachment.
- You can only send one attachment per e-mail message.
- There is only one way to delete a message.
- The Delete key is for deleting text, it will not delete messages from your inbox.
- Pressing the Delete key and clicking the Delete button produce the same result.
- Windows 7 is a single user multitasking operating system.
- Windows provides GUI and multitasking features.
- The bar at the top of a window is called application bar.
- In a computer system, related documents are normally stored in the same file.
- The operating system is often referred to as the software environment or platform.
- In Outlook, you must store all of your messages in the Inbox.
- Computers with tremendous processing, storage, display and remote communications capabilities are available on desktop and palmtop models.
- Despite the increasing popularity of computers, there are many misconceptions about them.
- Digital computers are used for analyzing, storing data, making calculations and controlling machinery.
- The processors today are very powerful with capabilities to process up to tens of millions of instructions per second.
- New folders must all be at the same level.
- LANs can be connected to other LANs using a gateway.
- The Internet is an example of a LAN.
- The primary difference among LAN; WAN, and MAN is the geographic range.
- In a LAN environment a network gateway device can connect several groups even if their configurations are different.
- “To insert a header or footer in a worksheet, select Header and Footer option in the File menu”
- You can search for a file in windows even if you now only part of the file name.
- “When you hide a slide it remains in your file, even though it is hidden when you run the presentation.
- When you connect to the Internet, your computer is communicating with a server at your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Mainframes are computers that excel at executing many different computer programs at the same time.
- Computer forensics is the application of computer systems and techniques to gather legal evidence.
More CCC Study Material Question Paper With Answer True False in Hindi English
NIELIT DOEACC CCC Study Material Question Answer Paper Syllabus in Hindi
Doeacc CCC Introduction To Computer Study Material in Hindi
Follow me at social plate Form